Hungry for . . . eggs
cultural twists on eggs from
canada - france - ghana - peru
- Ostrich lay the biggest egg and bee hummingbird the smallest
- Young hens lay eggs with thicker shells than older hens
- Humans have been eating eggs for thousands of years
- 175 – 270 eggs per person, per year, are available for consumption
- A large egg contains 70 calories, 5 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein
- hot or cold
- topped or stuffed
- at any meal
- as a snack
Eggs are Amazing
Check out this Amazing Eggs video.
Eggs are Nutritional
Eggs contain protein and
essential amino acids, both necessary for
building muscle and providing energy.
GET YOUR EGG ON!