Fun egg Facts
- Ostrich lay the biggest egg and bee hummingbird the smallest
- Young hens lay eggs with thicker shells than older hens
- Humans have been eating eggs for thousands of years
- 175 – 270 eggs per person, per year, are available for consumption
- A large egg contains 70 calories, 5 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein
- hot or cold
- topped or stuffed
- at any meal
- as a snack
Check out this
Amazing Eggs video.
Eggs are Nutritional
essential amino acids, both necessary for
building muscle and providing energy.
GET YOUR EGG ON!