Hungry for . . . eggs
cultural twists on eggs from
canada - france - ghana - peru
- Ostrich lay the biggest egg and bee hummingbird the smallest
- Young hens lay eggs with thicker shells than older hens
- Humans have been eating eggs for thousands of years
- 175 – 270 eggs per person, per year, are available for consumption
- One large egg contains 70 calories, 5 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein
- hot or cold
- topped or stuffed
- at any meal
- as a snack
Eggs are Amazing
Check out this Amazing Eggs video.
Eggs are Nutritional
Eggs contain 6 grams of protein and
essential amino acids necessary for
building muscle and providing energy.
Eggs are gluten and sugar free
GET YOUR EGG ON!